home | MINING
- 76mm – 311mm Drill hole capacity using Top hole hammer, Down hole hammer and Rotary drilling techniques.
- Inpit grade control capability with crawler mounted drills to depths of 50 metres.
- Tele remote drilling to allow safe access over void ground and under dangerous highwalls
- High pressure and low-pressure rigs for specialised blast hole drilling.
- High precision GPS drill mapping and location functionalityobile.
The image above, rolling video of the three shots being fired
- Open pit production and development blasting skill set
- Sensitive civil blasting skills within close proximity to gas pipelines, heritage areas and built up areas.
- High grade ore recovery technology using blast movement technology.
- High precision presplit blasting for wall control.
- Mobile Mixing Units for explosive supply
- Down hole hammer drilling capacity for production drilling or long hole rising
- Drilling and blasting for road and rail alignments
- Drilling and blasting for pad preparation, plant sites and mine prestrips.
- Drilling and blasting for Dam Construction and diversion drains
- CAT Top Hole Hammer Drill rigs
- Epiroc T45 Top Hole Hammer Drill Rigs
- Epiroc L8 and D65 Down Hole Hammer Drill Rigs
- Sandvik DR580 Down Hole Hammer Drill Rigs
- CAT MD Series Down Hole & Rotary Drills
- Epiroc Pit Viper Series Down Hole Hammer & Rotary Drill Rigs
- Maintenance planning and parts support.
- Blast design capability and technical support.
- Project Drill and Blast management